Why I Quit Windows Phone And Switched To Android

muo-quit-wp8-featured

In 2010 I bought my first Windows Phone device, beginning a love affair with the slick user interface and writing endless posts and user guides and generally evangelising the platform. So why have I switched to Android? Me & Windows Phone It’s a strange feeling to be using an Android device as my main phone, but a good one. When I switched to Windows Phone in October 2010 as an early adopter of Microsoft’s new operating system, I had been running Android for the previous 18 months. Prior to that I had owned a series of Windows Mobile devices (a...


Read the full article: Why I Quit Windows Phone And Switched To Android







via MakeUseOf http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/why-i-quit-windows-phone-and-switched-to-android/

Comments