5 Creative Flowchart Examples to Streamline Your Work and Life

flowchart-header

When you think of a good time, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Probably not a flowchart? Well, give me five minutes and I’ll change that. Anyone who knows me well knows that I love flowcharts. I love using them for the usual things like laying the logical flow of a program or the operation of some complex computer system. However, there’s so much more that flowcharts can do for you. They help you to take concepts that seem very abstract and disorganized, and sort them out into very clearly defined paths of logic that take you from...


Read the full article: 5 Creative Flowchart Examples to Streamline Your Work and Life







via MakeUseOf http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-flowchart-examples-streamline-work-life/

Comments

  1. Great example of managing and balancing work life. Thanks for sharing!

    Regards,
    Creately

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment