VNC, SSH and HDMI: Three Options for Viewing Your Raspberry Pi

muo-rpi-hdmisplit-pijpg

The Raspberry Pi is a remarkable little computer, but it can be time consuming to set it up and connect it to your monitor. Fortunately, there are three time-saving methods that you can use to set the Raspberry Pi up and either leave it switched on or boot it up and not have to mess around with HDMI or ethernet cables. The Three Stages Of Raspberry Pi Access When I first received my Raspberry Pi, I began by sharing the HDMI cable from my cable box in order to display the command line, desktop or whatever project I was running...


Read the full article: VNC, SSH and HDMI: Three Options for Viewing Your Raspberry Pi







via MakeUseOf http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/vnc-ssh-and-hdmi-three-options-for-viewing-your-raspberry-pi/

Comments